Menopause happens to every women who lives long enough.
In today’s workplace, one in four women is either in menopause or transitioning into it in peri menopause.
But no one seems to notice or care. And no one is offering needed support.
Consider these facts:
- Six in ten menopausal women say their menopause symptoms have had a negative impact on their work
- One in four say they don’t get needed support from their workplace
- Women over the age of 50 are the fastest growing segment of the workforce
- Hot flashes alone are responsible for 6 additional doctor’s visits annually
- As many as 40 percent of UK doctors and nurses are dropping out of the workforce due to menopause symptoms
Despite theses and many other facts that show an immediate need to support menopause in the workplace, only about one percent of US businesses provide any type of menopause support or a menopause policy. That means 99 percent of businesses aren’t addressing this important part of occupational wellness.
That’s why Working Through Menopause: The Impact on Women, Businesses and The Bottom Line was written… to shine a spotlight on a much needed bot overlooked area of the workplace and occupational wellness.
Find out what you need to know to:
- Thrive in the workplace during midlife
- Support and retain female employees as they transition into and through peri menopause and menopause
- Create a menopause policy for your workplace occupational wellness policy
- Discover the legal risks of not supporting menopause in the workplace
- Overcome the taboo of menopause at work
Get your copy of this essential book that explains it all in one easy to read location.
Click Here to get your copy of Working Through Menopause: The Impact on Women, Businesses and The Bottom Line.