Millions of Americans are struggling with too little sleep. Here are 7 quick tips you can do to catch a few more zzzz’s.
- Speak in quite tones and encourage others to do the same after bedtime
- Set all pagers and cell phones to vibrate
- Close all doors to people’s room who are sleeping
- Get room darkening shades
- Consider ear plugs and eye masks
- Oil squeaky doors, wheels and hinges to cut down on voice
- Turn on relaxing music
If you ever have to spend a night in the hospital, you can use these tips there as well. HealthRock’s Sleep Tight CD recently was awarded CD of the Year. Click here to hear snippets or to purchase downloads.