In honor of Menopause Awareness Month I’m releasing the 4th edition of The Hot Years Menopause Guidebook.
It’s written to help smart women turn change into opportunity.
The Hot Years Menopause Guidebook 4th Edition explains how to prepare for perimenopause and menopause, and how to test for and treat it in a holistic and clear way.
By referencing the Menopause GuideBook you’ll be prepared to become a partner with your health care provider.
Do you ever wonder…
- if you’re in menopause
- what symptoms to expect, or
- the best treatments to help you feel better if you have menopause symptoms?
Have you ever worried…
- whether or not estrogen is safe for you,
- what other treatments exist, or
- how to become a partner with your health care provider in your care?
If you want to start taking control of your menopause symptoms and menopause treatments, if you are hurting or suffering in silence, or don’t know what to believe, what to do, or how to make changes that allow you to be your most productive self and enjoy the life you want to live, with or without hormones, The Menopause Guidebook is for you.
For the month of October, there is a 50% reduction to buy it.
Use THIS LINK to lower the cost from $19.99 to $9.99.